vrijdag 21 januari 2011

NEW YORK, NEW YORK !!! I LOVE NY



It's happening, it's really happening! 
I can't believe it and my whole body is in shock! 
Thanks to my dear daddy We are going to New York next week!
It's what i have dreamt of ever since i was a little girl. I have always been fascinated by everything American.
I've been to California and Nevada  multiple times ( and many more to come due to my sweet family living there) but now we're leaving for New York City !!


I almost have square eyes from staring at my laptopscreen for so long, even till late at night when everyone else in the house is sleeping.
I do not understand how my husband is able to sleep... it's beyond me. 
I feel so restless that i just can't sleep. I have to make sure i'm not forgetting something so our trip will not be purrfect..
I'm like that.
I already found a million things to do but knowing we only stay there for 6 days i may have to make a plan.
The one thing i'm dying to do is take a helicopter flight over Manhattan.

The other place i really wanna visit is the world famous Central Park and i wouldn't be me if i did not go see the animals at the Zoo there. I'm a real Zoo fanatic.

I got some great tips from a friend, one of them was to go have dinner at the Olive Garden so i will take that to heart.

Furthermore i will be strolling around the streets of 5th avenue to Madison Ave to shop at Bergdoff Goodman amongst others. We defenately want to take a Harlem Tour and have dinner at a real soulfood restaurant and go see the real Jazz-perfomances as they were ment to be!

Tons and tons of other musea, theaters, bistro's , sushi-bars, cocktail places aarrhhh ...i'm dizzy.


The wheater will be nice, cold -2 but sunny!
Our hotel is a whopping 3 minute walk from Times Square.
I'm sure we'll be more dead then alive when we get home but heyy... no sleeping until back in Holland!


Me and my lovely husband really need this break. We've been working our asses off and hardly saw each other, so this is also an investment in our marriage.

                                                                 Love you baby!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten